• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Dallas

senojfj

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My name is John. I'm live in the Dallas, TX area and work as a firefighter/paramedic.

I am excited about the Elio. I was fortunate enough to see one in person for the first time in Austin recently. I'm looking forward to the Dallas showing soon - this will be my opportunity to see how my wife and I both fit.

Oh - I'm #3143!!!!

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My name is John. I'm live in the Dallas, TX area and work as a firefighter/paramedic.

I am excited about the Elio. I was fortunate enough to see one in person for the first time in Austin recently. I'm looking forward to the Dallas showing soon - this will be my opportunity to see how the wife an I both fit.

Oh - I'm #3143!!!!
Welcome, John. Congratulations for going all in before you saw the Elio. I am all in but at a lower level and saving for the next upgrade. I still haven't seen my Elio except vicariously through others eyes. This is a very active site so enjoy the group. We have great staff to assist if you need it. I am simply a friendly face from Oregon who welcomes anyone when I get the chance. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

I am excited about the Elio. I was fortunate enough to see one in person for the first time in Austin recently. I'm looking forward to the Dallas showing soon - this will be my opportunity to see how my wife and I both fit.

Oh - I'm #3143!!!!

John, Welcome to our fun little Elio club! Glad you could join us here and I hope you have a great time on this forum reading about and discussing this great new vehicle. My number is very close to your so who knows we there is a good chance we will be celebrating our new cars about the same time.

If you ever have any issues with this forum please feel free to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Top Bottom