• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From East Texas, Across Border From Elio Assembly Building

Larry Rymal

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Howdy, y'all. I'm #856 and live in a 3rd world rated part of East Texas just south of Joaquin, Texas. I'm 65 years old, ride a Yamaha Stratoliner motorcycle with a 95 horsepower motor. With the hilly roads we have, the torque on its motor is such that I rarely have to downshift going up inclines.

I am a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association and am anxious to ride my Elio #856 with the group as we go up to Arkansas' Ozark trails.

Like the rest of everyone else, I'm anxious.... But, I want my Elio to be birthed right! :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy, y'all. I'm #856 and live in a 3rd world rated part of East Texas just south of Joaquin, Texas. I'm 65 years old, ride a Yamaha Stratoliner motorcycle with a 95 horsepower motor. With the hilly roads we have, the torque on its motor is such that I rarely have to downshift going up inclines.

I am a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association and am anxious to ride my Elio #856 with the group as we go up to Arkansas' Ozark trails.

Like the rest of everyone else, I'm anxious.... But, I want my Elio to be birthed right! :)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Larry. Sounds like you have some good plans. I really like the idea of waiting for the Elio to be birthed right. That may be one of the advantages of having all of us out here breathing down their necks. They will be very sure it is done right. LOL I hope this interesting and informative forum will keep you entertained and informed as we all enjoy the adventure of a lifetime on our journey to Elio production. :-) Z

Top Bottom