• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Liberty Mo

Jason Cray

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself, my father Dennis Cray is a member on this site and suggested i join up as well. I am a ALL-IN $500 member with plans to upgrade to the "elite" $1000 club.

I got to see the P4 in Dallas Texas and my first words after getting into this dream machine, was WOW! Best investment i have made in a long time. So looking forward to the day mine is parked in front of my house!

Jason Cray

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself, my father Dennis Cray is a member on this site and suggested i join up as well. I am a ALL-IN $500 member with plans to upgrade to the "elite" $1000 club.

I got to see the P4 in Dallas Texas and my first words after getting into this dream machine, was WOW! Best investment i have made in a long time. So looking forward to the day mine is parked in front of my house!

Jason Cray
Hi and Welcome from Oregon Jason. It is nice to hear such enthusiasm. I get to see the Elio in July and I can't wait. Your father gave you good advice. There is a lot of information, interesting members who are very knowledgeable, entertaining stories and wonderful pictures taken at events. You have your work cut out for you learning it all. I hope you enjoy the adventure as we all journey towards Elio ownership. :-) Z

We also have terrific support staff if you have any questions or problems you can contact them.

Jason Cray

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My brain and computer are filled with all kinds of Elio information! From day one i was hooked, not a day goes by i don't go on facebook or Elio Motors website and look for new information, pictures, posts, questions, comments, oh the list can go on forever! As you can see in my profile picture i met Jerome Vassallo, got to pick his brain a little, this man knows his stuff.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Jason, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are so excited about the Elio vehicle and decided to jump in on this really neat vehicle. Also glad you decided to join us on this fun Elio forum. We have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visulize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jason Cray
Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Most of us feel the same way and look forward to cruising around in our Elio's next spring. The forum has the latest information, rumors, opinions, friendly helpful people and plenty of entertainment. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom