• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Liberty Mo

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,
Welcome from Southwestern Colorado. I am excited about the idea of getting my Elio. I commute 41.2 miles to work, one way, each day. I had a Geo Metro that saved me thousands, but when I get my Elio I will do a dance of joy.
Buzzy, welcome to the Elio family and the forum. It has the latest information, rumors, opinions, friendly helpful people and hours of entertainment. Enjoy the Elio experience

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello,
Welcome from Southwestern Colorado. I am excited about the idea of getting my Elio. I commute 41.2 miles to work, one way, each day. I had a Geo Metro that saved me thousands, but when I get my Elio I will do a dance of joy.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Buzzy. I will happily join you in that dance. LOL You have joined a wonderful group of eccentrics who are more than willing to share their knowledge, experience, speculation, humor, pictures, videos and stories about Elio and other topics. I hope you take advantage of all that is offered - there is a lot of it. We also have excellent support staff so if you have any questions or issues be sure to contact one of them. In the mean time, enjoy the adventure of this journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios!! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom