• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Sunny Fargo, North Dakota.

fargofx

Reaction score
I can't wait to torture test my Elio on the streets of Fargo. All the naysayers will be eating their words when I start posting pics and video of my Elio conquering every conceivable driving condition from sweltering heat and baking sun to arctic cold and buffeting wind (and everything in between). Okay, I might be getting a bit ahead of myself since I haven't actually put money down yet, but I just found out about Elio Motors a week ago. I'm still working on persuading my wife, but I'm sure she'll come around soon. :)

sfndcwfe.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to torture test my Elio on the streets of Fargo. All the naysayers will be eating their words when I start posting pics and video of my Elio conquering every conceivable driving condition from sweltering heat and baking sun to arctic cold and buffeting wind (and everything in between). Okay, I might be getting a bit ahead of myself since I haven't actually put money down yet, but I just found out about Elio Motors a week ago. I'm still working on persuading my wife, but I'm sure she'll come around soon. :)

View attachment 918
Hello and welcome from Oregon, fargofx. That is some picture you posted. I knew you get lots of snow in ND but wasn't aware you also got sunshine, power lines and traffic lights. LOL Give your wife a chance to meet some of us and she will either ask you to get two Elios or go running off into the sunset screaming. LOL All kidding aside, you are in for a very exciting ride as you explore everything Elio. This forum is very diverse with lots of knowledge, creativity, humor and a wonderful willingness to share it all. You have your work cut out for you as you read the news, reviews, nonsense, speculation, and stories about Elio. There are lots of wonderful pictures taken by those who have had the opportunity to see the Elio up close and personal and some excellent stories and accounts about meeting Paul Elio and his team. Enjoy this exciting adventure and journey towards Elio ownership. I look forward to hearing about your first year as an Elio owner and how you and the Elio fair in sunny Fargo, ND. LOL :-) Z

We also have terrific support staff so if you have any questions or need help be sure to contact them. :-)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to this forum from sunny and hot Atlanta, GA! I can not wait to see the pictures and videos you take putting your Elio through all kinds of weather conditions.

By the way I have had the chance to visit Fargo a few times and always enjoy arriving at your airport as it is always nice to have something named in my honor. My name is Hector and the airport in Fargo happens to be named Hector International Airport.:D

Glad you decided to join us on this fun forum full of Elio fans. I am sure you will convince your wife and join the other happy Elio reservationists. We have a diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum from sunny warm New Mexico. Here you will find the attest information, rumors, and opinions of the legion of Elio fans. Plenty of helpful people to guide you through the forum or to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy the Elio experience

Top Bottom