• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Sunny Fargo, North Dakota.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to torture test my Elio on the streets of Fargo. All the naysayers will be eating their words when I start posting pics and video of my Elio conquering every conceivable driving condition from sweltering heat and baking sun to arctic cold and buffeting wind (and everything in between). Okay, I might be getting a bit ahead of myself since I haven't actually put money down yet, but I just found out about Elio Motors a week ago. I'm still working on persuading my wife, but I'm sure she'll come around soon. :)

View attachment 918

Being rom Dallas, that picture looks absolutely miserable! But I bet our 110 degree summer days would be just as bad for you. Cheers

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
fargofx, did you put your money down? I did! Not sure I want to try driving it all winter in Fargo, but at that price, I won't feel a need.
Fargo Elio Guy, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Here you will find all the information on the development and production of the Elio. There are threads on nearly every subject relating to this unique vehicle. We try to keep the forum friendly, informative, and entertaining and look forward to your questions, comments and opinions. Enjoy both the Elio journey and the experience.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Fargo ...

we spend the summer in our camper a bit south of Fargo .... SD I-29 Exit 150 .... you really have some great country through which to ride your Elio .... I'm looking forward to hearing how it handles the cross winds

Jim

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to torture test my Elio on the streets of Fargo. All the naysayers will be eating their words when I start posting pics and video of my Elio conquering every conceivable driving condition from sweltering heat and baking sun to arctic cold and buffeting wind (and everything in between). Okay, I might be getting a bit ahead of myself since I haven't actually put money down yet, but I just found out about Elio Motors a week ago. I'm still working on persuading my wife, but I'm sure she'll come around soon. :)

View attachment 918
being single I moved faster..discovered Elio by accident November 19th and "all in" 20th. Most of my friensd and my son think I'm nuts but they said that when I went with new car Pontiac Solstice 2006. * bought 06, 07 and then 09. Tried to buy 2010 when GM closed Pontiac.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
being single I moved faster..discovered Elio by accident November 19th and "all in" 20th. Most of my friensd and my son think I'm nuts but they said that when I went with new car Pontiac Solstice 2006. * bought 06, 07 and then 09. Tried to buy 2010 when GM closed Pontiac.

'Most of my friensd and my son think I'm nuts'
'Some times you feel like a nut', but not This time!!!

Badboy, here is a saying that might fit.
'It wouldn't worry us so much about what other people think of us if we knew how seldom they do think'. ??

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, Fargofx, to this wonderfully addicting group of crazies. Here we commiserate over everything from soup to nuts and
for the most part, civilly. :rolleyes: Hope you enjoy yourself!! :D Born in Breckenridge, so I can relate to Nort' Dakota stuff.
Just be glad the Elio comes standard with heat and AC, so you can hide from the cold and those danged mosquito's!! ;)
Dusty

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 918
Fargofx welcome to the family! As I told Fargo Elio Guy I used to live In Moorhead and Mom still lives there but I left more than 30 years ago. We will have to plan a drive down Broadway in spring or summer of 2016 ( if you deside to get an Elio ) ya, you betcha! :)

Top Bottom