• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From The Fort Rucker, Al Area.

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey all fellow Elio future owners. I am looking forward to getting one and driving it around to show all the skeptics and nay-sayers that American ingenuity can prevail and break through the hold the big 3 has on the automotive industry.

It would be great if all the "All-In" folks got to purchase stock first when production starts and they go public.

Again, hey to all, and congrats on your purchase as well. Shout out to all the 15Ps out there!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all fellow Elio future owners. I am looking forward to getting one and driving it around to show all the skeptics and nay-sayers that American ingenuity can prevail and break through the hold the big 3 has on the automotive industry.

It would be great if all the "All-In" folks got to purchase stock first when production starts and they go public.

Again, hey to all, and congrats on your purchase as well. Shout out to all the 15Ps out there!
Welcome redhedman50, from southern Oregon. I am already enjoying your posts and am sure you will provide us with many more during this journey to Elio driving. I have never belonged to a car club or social group or whatever before but have found this is a very exciting and interesting group with excellent staff members. I have learned a lot that will go forward with me into Elio ownership and also a lot of trivia that I will probably also remember whether I want to or not. In the meantime I am having fun (and not getting much done at home). Enjoy the journey - at least you have a very short trip to go pick up your Elio. LOL :-) Z

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome redhedman50, from southern Oregon. I am already enjoying your posts and am sure you will provide us with many more during this journey to Elio driving. I have never belonged to a car club or social group or whatever before but have found this is a very exciting and interesting group with excellent staff members. I have learned a lot that will go forward with me into Elio ownership and also a lot of trivia that I will probably also remember whether I want to or not. In the meantime I am having fun (and not getting much done at home). Enjoy the journey - at least you have a very short trip to go pick up your Elio. LOL :) Z

Thanks zelio for the welcome. I look forward to reading other peoples thoughts and ideas about this new experience. I have been reading all that I can about the Elio and look forward to having it soon!

Top Bottom