• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Washington! (the State!)

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello! I'm just another young man excited about getting my Elio sometime next year (!!!). However, I'm also incredibly interested in the possibility of after-market accessories for this wonderful and unique vehicle. For instance, as someone who regularly sews in canvas and other heavy materials, I'm looking into the possibility of making car covers especially for Elios.

Anyways, see you folks around the threads!
-Seth

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome from your southern neighbor
I think there will be many opportunities for skilled talents to fabricate accessories for the E., of course that's contingent on them being produced!!
You're in the right place to learn about this innovative autocycle.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello! I'm just another young man excited about getting my Elio sometime next year (!!!). However, I'm also incredibly interested in the possibility of after-market accessories for this wonderful and unique vehicle. For instance, as someone who regularly sews in canvas and other heavy materials, I'm looking into the possibility of making car covers especially for Elios.

Anyways, see you folks around the threads!
-Seth
Welcome to the forum! Have questions, we've either already tackled them or will surely help out where we can!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: from another neighbor even further south of you (we're the southern boarder guard)
We have an extremely large cross section of people from all walks of life and age groups.
Everyone is always willing to help an way they can; and you'll find the search function a very helpful tool.
So pull up a chair and make yourself at home :behindsofa: (and like any family, we have a couple dysfunctional ones too :becky:

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
O.K. that was the soft part, now the hard question- what open automobile or bi-plane you driving with those goggles and scarf??

None, sadly. The pic was taken at the Bellingham Steampunk festival this summer, so I was dressed for the occasion. However, my goal is to own and fly a gyroplane someday, perhaps even get an instructor's license and teach.

Top Bottom