• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Wisconsin

Silverbullet

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Lou Here. I've been following Elio since February of 2013. Put the first $100 down in March 2013. Went all in after I went & seen it in Minneapolis in May 2013.

Love to interact with people who share the dream of this coming to market. Even if it never happens I've already got my $1000 worth in chatting with folks.

I'm a lot disapointed in the lack of progress with this project as a long time follower I've already seen 4 delays. But am keeping hope that someday I'll be the first kid on the block driving one of these.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lou Here. I've been following Elio since February of 2013. Put the first $100 down in March 2013. Went all in after I went & seen it in Minneapolis in May 2013.

Love to interact with people who share the dream of this coming to market. Even if it never happens I've already got my $1000 worth in chatting with folks.

I'm a lot disapointed in the lack of progress with this project as a long time follower I've already seen 4 delays. But am keeping hope that someday I'll be the first kid on the block driving one of these.

Welcome to the forum Lou. I'm wondering, how did you know about the May 2013 showing in Minneapolis? I would have loved to have gone to it but I only found out about it months later and was under the impression that it was a private showing.

Jeff

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome again. I paid my initial $100 reservation in Oct 2013 and upgraded to $1000 in March 2014. It was amazing to see the growth in reservations. Like you I have experienced delays in the anticipated start date of production. While I was disappointed I am still confident that I will see production begin in 2015. I've also enjoyed the forum and feel I have had more than $1000 in entertainment value as well as an Elio t-shirt and bumper sticker.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hey Lou, welcome! Hang in there, I have waves of disappointment and impatience too.

The woman in the picture grew up in Wausau. She moved away at a young age, about 14. She speaks of it fondly.

Top Bottom