• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Wisconsin

Silverbullet

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Lou. I'm wondering, how did you know about the May 2013 showing in Minneapolis? I would have loved to have gone to it but I only found out about it months later and was under the impression that it was a private showing.

Jeff
I don't remember how I found out about it, I do know it was the 3rd overall stop. It was at some mall parking lot. Was very impressed with Chip & Jerome.

Been a bit upset that of all the places they have been since then they have yet to come to Wisconsin!

No I don't Ice fish......

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Lou welcome to the Family! Congratulations on your res#684. You'll be driving 'round the block, long before some of us have even picked out our options. I'm an Ex-Minnesotan and GGGrandparents settled around Sparta, WI back in early1850's. They left in 1880 for Minnesota, but several of their 15 children stayed behind in Wisconsin. If you run across a McMahan/McMahon in WI, I'm most likely related to them.

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't remember how I found out about it, I do know it was the 3rd overall stop. It was at some mall parking lot. Was very impressed with Chip & Jerome.

Been a bit upset that of all the places they have been since then they have yet to come to Wisconsin!

No I don't Ice fish......

I was hoping to see the elio in Oshkosh but that event got canceled :( .

I asked a few times as to when EM might spend some time back in this area but so far nothing has come of it. It is kind of sad to me that the Minneapolis store is really the only viable location for all of MN, western WI, northern IA, and the Dakotas yet it appears to me that very little marketing has gone into promoting the elio here.

I don't ice fish either and I suspect that learning how to ice fish isn't top on the elio tour team's agenda. As such, I guess test drives sometime this coming summer are likely to be the next time EM will return to the great white north.

BTW: my parents were from Wausau. I spent many happy hours at Oak Island chasing ducks when the folks had to drag the hoard of kids out of the grand parents house so that they could get a break from us.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lou Here. I've been following Elio since February of 2013. Put the first $100 down in March 2013. Went all in after I went & seen it in Minneapolis in May 2013.

Love to interact with people who share the dream of this coming to market. Even if it never happens I've already got my $1000 worth in chatting with folks.

I'm a lot disapointed in the lack of progress with this project as a long time follower I've already seen 4 delays. But am keeping hope that someday I'll be the first kid on the block driving one of these.
WELCOME to the family, Silverbullet!

Top Bottom