• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings To My Friends - New, Old And To Be In New Mexico

Francisco

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Questa, NM and Ventana Ranch at Albuquerque, NM
1008141028a.jpg

Just joined and happy to see some of my neighbors and a current friend. Truett, next time I see you we'll have to talk Elio. Ty and others in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho - I guess we'll be meeting someday soon.
Respectfully
Francisco

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 3970
Just joined and happy to see some of my neighbors and a current friend. Truett, next time I see you we'll have to talk Elio. Ty and others in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho - I guess we'll be meeting someday soon.
Respectfully
Francisco
Francisco, great picture and welcome again. Look forward to all the New Mexico Elio group getting together. There are at least three of us here in the Las Cruces area.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 3970
Respectfully
Francisco
Welcome to the forum! If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'll be picking my Elio up in Shreveport probably in the first month of production!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will be doing likewise but perhaps a few days earlier
477 Elios will be between mine and yours. At a modest 250 per day, I'll only be 2 days back at the most. Actually single shift production optimal production would be about 553 per shift. But, I don't think they'll be at that level by then. Maybe, but I'm just not sure.

Francisco

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Questa, NM and Ventana Ranch at Albuquerque, NM
Welcome to the forum! If you have questions, feel free to ask. I'll be picking my Elio up in Shreveport probably in the first month of production!
Greetings:
Does anyone know how many New Mexicans have signed up and where from? By the way I will be in the Duke City (named after the Duke of Alburquerque of Spain) Feb 6 thru 9. Yes Dental time.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings:
Does anyone know how many New Mexicans have signed up and where from? By the way I will be in the Duke City (named after the Duke of Alburquerque of Spain) Feb 6 thru 9. Yes Dental time.
I don't. There are a few who have signed into the New Mexico forum here though.

Hey, I'm in Ventana Ranch West!

Top Bottom