• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Guns N Roses Kansas City!

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the wife and I went to see Guns n Roses at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO. What an amazing show! When I first heard that there was a possibility of a tour I had my doubts. Then when they actually released dates I couldn't believe it. Since it is a stadium tour I wanted to get the best seats I could. I was able to buy early because of a credit card deal so I did get "floor" seats row 28. The seats and the show were great! I saw GNR in 1993 in Omaha Nebraska and I'd have to say this show was even better. About the 3rd song in it hit me, these guys actually got back together and are putting on one heck of a performance. If your not a fan I won't bore you with details, but I will get to my point of this post.

Things can be accomplished with the right amount of determination. If this band could come back together and work as a unit Elio Motors will survive and produce a great product! There were plenty of nay Sayers when there was talk of the tour. I'll admit I said I'll believe it when I see it. Well, they are a few shows into the tour now and are going on strong. I don't know if this is a real good comparison, but use your imagination a little.

But here are a couple things about the trip that I have to look forward to changing after I get my Elio. 484 miles for me round trip at 20 mpg in my truck equals 24 gallons of gas. Let's use 80 mpg in the Elio and that equals 6 gallons. So a difference of 18 gallons is about $40 bucks I would have saved. I guess if they are still on tour after I take delivery we just might have to go see them again.
image.jpeg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I was thinking Layne Staley from Alice in Chains.
Alice, Jane's and a few others that all came around about that same time period.
I knew Cantrell and he and a few other musicians used to stop by.

Top Bottom