• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Halloween 2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
any trip or other plans for Halloween, Oct 31st ..:eek:.. we would love to be camped at Thousand Trails Chesapeake Campground, over the years we have come to really enjoy their celebrations .... however, my knee replacement and other family obligations have made it a no-go this year .... our family does plan to gather at our youngest son's home .... it is located in a large subdivision that traditionally goes all out for Halloween .... my wife and I will sit in the driveway with our Campfire-In-A-Can blazing away, giving out candy .... our kits will take their kids trick-or-treating .... that neighborhood has a strong family atmosphere that we enjoy

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time, Jim, and I was wondering how that knee replacement went. My mother, and several of my co-workers had it done and all appear to be very happy with the results.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Slow and easy wins the race [to a full recovery!]. We need you feel good when/if you make it out this way next year! ;)
Wife's already got the bags of candy ready for the Halloween visitors, but we don't get a ton of trick or treaters at my house, most folks hit the subdivisions in the area to maximize their 'treats per mile'...so I end up gaining 10lbs in November. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom