• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"happy New Years.. A Time To Reflect On The Accomplishments Of 2014

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While we wait for our engine, here for your viewing pleasure is really nice video on the assembly of a Porsche 911engine to drool over.

:cool:This is so cool. I wonder if EM going to assembly the engine or we buy the engine already assembly together?

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lets see Elio show us something of their engine other than words. Lets see the place they are testing and building. We would love to see something in action.

Last edited:

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lets see Elio show us something of their engine other than words. Lets see the place they are testing and building. We would love to see something in action.
All will work out, they will show us when ready as you know. Let em get it correct as they have said. Enjoy the wait, do not forget to check your mail this month for your W2 and you can use idle time to get your 2014 tax receipts in line. Paul Elio I thank for the Idea/concept, getting a team together for financing, leadership,management, engineers, regulations,legalities,attorneys, sales, parts, testing, suppliers, design,safety, logistics, etc,design-build-test-rework-more testing, etc,etc. Speaking for myself I will wait for when the Elio Motors Team is ready to show what they can on the motor. Salute to Elio Motors:). Hang in there Wayne Kemp and others regarding current motor testing :)
Best to Elioowners.com :D
Terrence :)

Top Bottom