• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Heated Leather Front Seat

silverfox

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Leather seats will be an option. I hope they include heated Front seat as an option. The heated seat is great on these cold mornings.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have heated seats in my Sentra and never use them (FLORIDA) so do not bless the whole country with paying for electrical circuits to warm your butt!

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Have heated seats in my Sentra and never use them (FLORIDA) so do not bless the whole country with paying for electrical circuits to warm your butt!
I'm in ND. never use them,,, but ma does, had to pay 326 bucks to get her seat heater fixed... Hope it isn't even an option...

Go Elio
JS

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Use to have them on a VW Jetta and my wife and I loved them. They are great when you first get in the car before the heater has warmed up. If they are offered and are reasonably priced I would get them, but they are inexpensive to add aftermarket as well.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would get them as an option, even here in Dallas. I thought they were silly until I got my dad's Kia when he passed a couple years ago. I now love my butt warmers in the winter!!!! lol

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GUESS WE HAVE TOUGHER BUTTS HERE IN FORIDA---STILL DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS UNDER MY SEAT that I do not need or want .If THEY ARE DESIGNED AS AN OPTION --FINE . if YOU WANT ONE THEN By ALL MEANS HELP YOURSELF!

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GUESS WE HAVE TOUGHER BUTTS HERE IN FORIDA---STILL DO NOT WANT TO PAY FOR ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS UNDER MY SEAT that I do not need or want .If THEY ARE DESIGNED AS AN OPTION --FINE . if YOU WANT ONE THEN By ALL MEANS HELP YOURSELF!
I don't think you have anything to worry about. There is no way that they will be standard equipment.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Remember back in the 60's when they built new sport models and pitched sales on a bare bones rig. Had a heck of a time selling them for under 3 grande. then,, they put plush seats in them, AC. PW. PS. chrome splashed all over,, weight went up, mileage down,, called them a VIP or an exec. raised the price to 5000.00 and sold the heck out of them.... I bet same gonna happen here....
Go Elio,
JS
Remember, you don't own it till ya fart in the seat.

Top Bottom