• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello All

grunt

Reaction score
Just found the owners site and wanted to join for any updated BUZZ. I'm number #6661 on the reservation list. When I first saw my number I did not see the one (1) and got a little shaky, "HA Ha". No offense to reservation holder of #666. Can't hardly wait to see my first Elio up close. This weekend the tour is in Charlotte, NC and we have plans to check it out.
grunt

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just found the owners site and wanted to join for any updated BUZZ. I'm number #6661 on the reservation list. When I first saw my number I did not see the one (1) and got a little shaky, "HA Ha". No offense to reservation holder of #666. Can't hardly wait to see my first Elio up close. This weekend the tour is in Charlotte, NC and we have plans to check it out.
grunt
Hi and welcome from Oregon, grunt. You should find several people from this site in Charlotte next weekend. I know one of the moderators, goofyone, is definitely going to be there and possibly also Joshua Caldwell but not sure about him. Some of the other members will be there. We have elioowners t-shirts in navy and black so those not wearing their EM t-shirts may be wearing the elioowners ones. This is a great group so I hope you enjoy reading and sharing your ideas and thoughts as we await the production and ownership of our Elios. :) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
grunt
Grunt, welcome to the Elio Family! While you've been a reservation holder for awhile, ( 2300+ ahead of us ) you've only just become a member of OUR family! We're a fun bunch of, opinionated, (some humble, some not so much) Elio addicts waiting for our first fix!:D So join in the fun, while we all wait for EM to get going!:)

Top Bottom