• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Can't Wait To Get My Elio!,!

Dallas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey fellow future Elio oweners!! I put up my $1000 reservation . However at time I did not realize that I had made a refundable reservation. I sent an E-mail to elio to change to a unrefundable reservation. Well have not heard anything back from them in over a week. I sent 3 emails asking to hear something back from them as to the status of my reservation. Kinda got me worried that anyone at elio is minding the store. I even called them but only had a voice mail system as me to leave a message. Any one have any idea on how to get a answer from them????

Dallas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey fellow future Elio oweners!! I put up my $1000 reservation . However at time I did not realize that I had made a refundable reservation. I sent an E-mail to elio to change to a unrefundable reservation. Well have not heard anything back from them in over a week. I sent 3 emails asking to hear something back from them as to the status of my reservation. Kinda got me worried that anyone at elio is minding the store. I even called them but only had a voice mail system as me to leave a message. Any one have any idea on how to get a answer from them????
Thanks!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is the information provided by Elio:
I feel it is important to include this information for those who have had trouble with upgrades:

And to close this week let's look at a popular question from TellMeMore@ElioMotors.com:

"Why can't I see my reservation in the new system? I want to upgrade it and can't."
  • We introduced a new reservation system with the website upgrade at the end of October last year. The reservations that were made in that system are still in good standing and as you made them. We will combine the systems later this year. If you would like to make an upgrade to your existing "All In" (only All In reservations can upgrade) reservation, simply go to the website and click on Make a Reservationon the upper right. At the first pop up window, click on Make an Upgrade (on the lower left hand side). From there, follow the instructions. Remember to use the same email that you used for your original reservation so we can add it to your original reservation correctly!
Thanks for your continued support and joining us on our journey.

I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

My guess is that they are just backed up as it was the week of a major holiday and a lot of people take time off for that. I don't know what email you used to contact them however I have had very good results sending email to support@eliomotors.zendesk.com which is the direct email into their support ticketing system.

Dallas

Elio Fan
Reaction score
My guess is that they are just backed up as it was the week of a major holiday and a lot of people take time off for that. I don't know what email you used to contact them however I have had very good results sending email to support@eliomotors.zendesk.com which is the direct email into their support ticketing system.
Hey thanks for the reply. Don't know I sent the paperwork to them before the Holiday. I also sent them my email address that I used to open my elio account . Guess it will wait another week or so to see if I hear anything. As far far as this amazing car that I hope to own soon. I have not been excited by a car for a long time. This one make me feel like I'm a kid again waiting to get my first car.

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the reply. Don't know I sent the paperwork to them before the Holiday. I also sent them my email address that I used to open my elio account . Guess it will wait another week or so to see if I hear anything. As far far as this amazing car that I hope to own soon. I have not been excited by a car for a long time. This one make me feel like I'm a kid again waiting to get my first car.

For Sure Dallas, Is it Christmas yet?

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the group. I think you'll find a lot of excited people hanging around here, kicking the one in front of them on the waiting list. trying to get to that Elio a bit sooner...have no fear, it'll be here sooner than you think (of course, that will be when you are looking back on the wait after getting yours). In the meantime pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage and peruse all the posts, ad a few of your own and well,,,,,,,,,,,,wait..lol.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dallas, welcome to the forum and as you can tell there are a lot of helpful friendly people. The forum has the latest information and provides hours of entertainment. Enjoy the journey and the Elio experience.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome aboard the Elio train to the future of simple, personal transportation!

We all share and feed off of each other's dreams. Most of our dreams are identical, duplicates of others thoughts and dreams, but rarely does a day pass without some new twist on a dream that none of us have ever heard. . . . . Guess what I'm trying to say Dallas, is, jump in. Share what's on your mind. . . . . .and read. READ the threads and learn. Form lasting bonds with other Elio "family" members here and time will fly.

Our Elio's are 24 hours closer each new day with the rising of the sun!

Welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the future birth place of Paul Elio's new little Elio! :)

Top Bottom