• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Everyone, I'm New To The Site But My Number Is Fairly Low. 1k All In Back In June.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I'm very excited about getting my Elio! Retired, but hope to use this vehicle as a runaround town, short trips, car shows, etc. I am an Independent Amsoil Dealer and plan to apply a graphic wrap advertising my business, and of course I'll make certain it has "AMSOIL in the crankcase".
Welcome from AZ ! Happy AMSOil to you too! :)

PS, we are definitely looking forward to seeing how your wrap turns out. When done post an image of it !

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z, Columbia Gorge river drive is beautiful! Been there, done that but once you get on the other side of the Cascades and hit the desert it's pretty desolet. I've taken that route a few times on my way to Seattle, just for a change up of scenery! When you fly through ND & MN give my family a wave! :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like everyone else, I'm very excited about getting my Elio! Retired, but hope to use this vehicle as a runaround town, short trips, car shows, etc. I am an Independent Amsoil Dealer and plan to apply a graphic wrap advertising my business, and of course I'll make certain it has "AMSOIL in the crankcase".
Gtv1vv, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Like you, we are all excited about picking up our Elio's and have begun serious planning to increase the Elio experience.

Top Bottom