• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Eveybody

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. We are all committed to see this car make it. All I can say is read and watch all the past and future videos. Paul Elio and his team are not perfect but they have all their ducks in a row when it comes to this car. Their are a few negative people on the forum and my guess is they just live that way also. I finally just put the ignor that member button to use.

boppo

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome. We are all committed to see this car make it. All I can say is read and watch all the past and future videos. Paul Elio and his team are not perfect but they have all their ducks in a row when it comes to this car. Their are a few negative people on the forum and my guess is they just live that way also. I finally just put the ignor that member button to use.
Thanks for your reply, I really want to see this come off the production line that's why I am all-in. When I saw it for the first time in NY I said I must have one of these and I will.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went to the NYIAS and saw the Elio and now I am all-in and waiting for my reservation number. I hope I did the right thing and will be waiting for my ride. :)
Welcome. This has been an interesting adventure, watching a car company being born. Be careful of getting too tied up in less than stellar news though. Ford doesn't announce friendless or production schedule like Elio does so sometimes it can appear Elio is making some missteps. I think when you take into account the fact that Elio is inviting us to see it all, warts and all, and if you remember that startups almost always have a few hiccups, it can be fun. If you have questions, it's highly likely that someone here has asked. We have a great search function and some quite knowledgeable people. Everyone has a different background but we have lawyers, business owners, people working with legislation (Mr. painter, I'm looking at you), fabricators, industrial engineers (that's me. I even worked at the very plant Elio is going to use), and many more.

There are some Debbie downers, too. Some bring up good points. Some think we are all idiots because "big oil will kill it" or "the big three will kill it" or pick you conspiracy theory here. Some are abusive towards anyone with a positive attitude because they "know" it costs a bazillion dollars to do this...

But hey, Elio has a design, a plant, the equipment, professionals, backing from suppliers, a professional engine designer/tester, a manufacturing firm (Comau), and a dedicated staff. It's going to be an exciting year. Enjoy!

Top Bottom