• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Fellow Elioans:

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings to you Don from Naples, Florida! Welcome to elioowners.com and congratulations with an Elio reservation! Great to announce your tee shirt arrived, enjoy wearing it with pride! Enjoy reading all the postings here,the searching and discovery.
Terrence in Maryland :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm new to Elionia and am very impressed with the future.I saw even more good things when my T-Shirt arrived. That too is made in Elionia, USA. Can't get it moving along fast enough. If I can help other than promoting it verbally tell me how.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your reservation. Here you will find tons of information on all aspects of the Elio and meet some really fantastic people. We are all working to make this a truly unique and exciting experience, just like the Elio. Enjoy the journey.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm new to Elionia and am very impressed with the future.I saw even more good things when my T-Shirt arrived. That too is made in Elionia, USA. Can't get it moving along fast enough. If I can help other than promoting it verbally tell me how.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Donnaples. It sounds like you will have no trouble enjoying this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. See you at the end - that will be the beginning of our lives driving our Elios. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, Donnaples to Our Elio Family Forum. It's a pleasure to have you on board.

Donnaples

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Please tell me when I can touch it. And where I can touch it. I am in a faraway land called Naples, Fl. How many of us are here? It has to be a hit in this town.

Top Bottom