• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello Fellow Optimists/speculators

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 58 years old and am as excited as i was when i waited for my first car ... except i don't expect to tear up the woods with this one...
I expect to use this a commuter car ... and then figure it out from there ...
Hi and welcome form Oregon, Saptim. It is going to be a bit of a wait but I have more patience now than I did when I bought my first car in the early 1960s. It was a VW Beetle convertible and I expect this one to be at least as much fun to drive. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 58 years old and am as excited as i was when i waited for my first car ... except i don't expect to tear up the woods with this one...
I expect to use this a commuter car ... and then figure it out from there ...
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, Saptim. It is such a pleasure to see new folks that are as excited about this new vehicle coming to life as MOST of here are!

Sure hope you enjoy your time spent here and that you find all the answers to ALL of your questions. Bunch of friendly folks here that can point you in the correct direction, if they don't have the answer.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you all
I got my number last night...
7590... which works out to the 16th day of producion ...based on the startup target of 500 per day.
so if you guys who have waited much longer than I can hold out I can sit out the extra couple of days
not happily ... and perhaps not quietly ... but I can
t

Congrats on your number! :)

Top Bottom