• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Austell,ga

Belanger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
we are "all in" number 1939 and anxiously waiting!We have about decided on the marshmellow color unless yellow is available.Curious to know how many future owners in Georgia?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
we are "all in" number 1939 and anxiously waiting!We have about decided on the marshmellow color unless yellow is available.Curious to know how many future owners in Georgia?

Dang it! You're in my town and have an earlier number than me! :D Whereabouts do you live in Austell? I'm technically Marietta but right next to the Austell line.

Did you find the site by chance or did someone tell you about it?

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm just up the road from you, Steve. We're going to have to keep our Elios local for a little while, anyway. We'll be pulling up alongside other Elios at red lights soon enough! :eek:

Last edited:

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hopefully, we can be unique for a little while in our Elios.
It will probably be late 2015 before you start seeing them every where.

I sat in a new 1975 Cosworth Vega on a dealer's lot and remember the salesman telling me that I wouldn't have to worry about pulling up alongside another one at a red light every day. He was sure right about that. Probably one of the few truths any car salesman has ever told me! :)

ls10

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
No, not the regular old Vegas but I wouldn't mind having a Cosworth if I ever run across another. Not going hunting, mind you, but if I trip over one......

Top Bottom