• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Birmingham, Al

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being new here I haven't read every post on the board. Has there been any discussion of a strobe light, like the ones found on top of school busses. I have driven Miatas before and understand small cars don't register like large dangerous trucks. The image enters the eye, but the brain can rule it out of exsistance.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elio family from New Mexico. With few exceptions this is a great forum with courteous people and full of information about the Elio and the fantasies of its members. Hope you enjoy it because it provides at least $1K work of entertainment

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Being new here I haven't read every post on the board. Has there been any discussion of a strobe light, like the ones found on top of school busses. I have driven Miatas before and understand small cars don't register like large dangerous trucks. The image enters the eye, but the brain can rule it out of exsistance.
Welcome from southern Oregon, rmcelroy. It is going to take some doing to read everything on here because this is a very active group. However, I have done a fair amount of reading and have not seen anything about a strobe light. Some of us have discussed reflective tape (me) and led light strips but that is all I have seen. The main discussion on the led light strips was about a design made for the CanAm Spider, I believe. This is one wild group, lots of knowledge, lots of speculation, and lots of laughter. I hope you enjoy group as much as I do. If you have any trouble, we also have a great staff. Enjoy this joint journey to Elio ownership. :-) Z

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Welcome, and be happy to be in B'Ham, as Hoover will have its own dealership. I live 3 hour drive from there, but want to do the factory experience if offered.

rmcelroy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! There is a rumor here at work that the road show will be here in May. I looked on the website, but it's not listed. Any info would be appreciated!
That is good news about the Hoover dealership I live about 10 miles away.
I'm really into this whole concept, American cars, jobs and parts.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys! There is a rumor here at work that the road show will be here in May. I looked on the website, but it's not listed. Any info would be appreciated!
That is good news about the Hoover dealership I live about 10 miles away.
I'm really into this whole concept, American cars, jobs and parts.
5/5 - Homewood Suites by Hilton/Birmingham-
South/Inverness, 3-6pm
215 Inverness Center Drive
Birmingham, Alabama 35242

We have a calendar of all known events for 2014 on the Events Forum. There obviously can and most likely will be some changes. I hope this works for you. :-) Z

Top Bottom