• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Branson!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Springfield here
Welcome to the forum where you will find the latest information and opinions about the Elio. Use the search function to find the answers to most of your questions. Don't hesitate to ask a question because some member will probably know the answer Hope you find the Elio experience rewarding, informative, and entertaining.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Van Buren, Missouri, and I'm all in for an Elio. I sure hope they can pull this thing off. I think it such a super idea that other companies will come up with similar vehicles. Light, small and streamlined, safe vehicles that get very high fuel mileage are in our future, for sure.
Springfield here
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Johnapool and Chaz. I hope you both enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
GREETINGS & Welcome! M is for mom-I have a great mom: your state M is Missouri, my current state M is Maryland. E is for Enjoy your Elio.
Lots of great information on this site, enjoy the searching, learning, sharing. Not to forget up-top they have a store which has great Elio tee-shirts, I have one! I'm all in and have two more Elio tee-shirts with different graphics. An Elio tie would be cool....even though I have not worn a tie in years.Okay, I could use an Elio beanie hat for this coming winter......The word Elio in front and the elio auto cycle image patch in back.....
Terrence :)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Van Buren, Missouri, and I'm all in for an Elio. I sure hope they can pull this thing off. I think it such a super idea that other companies will come up with similar vehicles. Light, small and streamlined, safe vehicles that get very high fuel mileage are in our future, for sure.
Happy to have you with us; WELCOME, Johnapool. You have come to the right place to experience the adventure of a life time! Enjoy!

Wanna Green One

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Columbia Mo (there is No MO like Co MO! that's what the T-shirt says) Can't wait. I know there have been delays, but these are big boys playing in the big league and good things take time. Nearest Elio'er is surprisingly close, maybe I'll have to go for a visit when my Green one shows up.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Columbia Mo (there is No MO like Co MO! that's what the T-shirt says) Can't wait. I know there have been delays, but these are big boys playing in the big league and good things take time. Nearest Elio'er is surprisingly close, maybe I'll have to go for a visit when my Green one shows up.
Welcome to the forum Wanna green. Looking forward to hearing from new members. Lots of good info here.

Top Bottom