• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Central Florida

Bill Gillespie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just checking in. Been following the Elio since spring of last year and went all-in after Daytona visit during Bike Week. My wife wants it here now! :) Looking forward to learning more as we get closer to delivery.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just checking in. Been following the Elio since spring of last year and went all-in after Daytona visit during Bike Week. My wife wants it here now! :) Looking forward to learning more as we get closer to delivery.
Welcome from Oregon, Bill and wife. You are in for the ride of your life both here and in the Elio. This is a wild collection of true individuals who are more than willing to educate, mystify and entertain you during your journey to Elio ownership. Enjoy the trip. Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

PS: Our staff are also tops and very helpful if you need them.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We all want it now but unfortunately patience will have to prevail. That doesn't mean we don't get more excited as the mythical date gets closer

Top Bottom