• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Dallas

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put my $250 deposit last week on an Elio.. I'm excited but likely a long wait until early 2016 before I'll see mine.. Let's hope it's as good as the hype.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Charlie. Did you get to see the Elio when it was in Dallas/Fort Worth? I haven't seen it yet but am looking forward to seeing it in July when it is in Portland. I hope you enjoy the very eclectic group of eccentrics who are more than willing the share their knowledge, speculation, creative ideas, pictures, videos and humor. Have a question? Someone will like give you answer. Enjoy the adventure of this exciting journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Charlie, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you were willing to jump in with a deposit on this unique little vehicle. There are many of us on here waiting for this vehicle and hoping it lives up to its promises. We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put my $250 deposit last week on an Elio.. I'm excited but likely a long wait until early 2016 before I'll see mine.. Let's hope it's as good as the hype.
Charlie welcome to the Elio family and to the Forum. Here you will find all the latest information on the development and production of our Elio's. There are plenty of helpful friendly people here to try to answer any question you may have. I paid my first incremental reservation in Oct 2013 with production planned for fall 2014. It has slipped but I am still optimistic about it being produced and am still anxiously waiting for it. Be a part of this forum and enjoy the Elio experience.

Top Bottom