• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Delaware...i'm All In!

1elioforme

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks! I just found out about the Elio last week. I was back and forth about going in, but said what the heck. I drive 60 miles a day for work and this will be perfect.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! I just found out about the Elio last week. I was back and forth about going in, but said what the heck. I drive 60 miles a day for work and this will be perfect.

Exactly! I do 110 miles a day. Will save a lot on gas not to mention putting over 100,000 miles in less then 4 years.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi my names Jason and I just went 1k all in. Hoping EM comes through for us.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jason. I'm not just hoping, I'm counting on it. We should get our numbers sometime next week. It will be an exciting time because there are many of us here waiting for that important day. Then the real wait begins. Enjoy the journey by spending some time reading and sharing in the many discussions here. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :-) Z

1elioforme

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jason. I'm not just hoping, I'm counting on it. We should get our numbers sometime next week. It will be an exciting time because there are many of us here waiting for that important day. Then the real wait begins. Enjoy the journey by spending some time reading and sharing in the many discussions here. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :) Z

I just did go "All in" yesterday. Do you know if that will mean I could get a number next week or am I too late in the cycle?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just did go "All in" yesterday. Do you know if that will mean I could get a number next week or am I too late in the cycle?
You should get it along with the rest of us "patiently" waiting Elioites. If you don't and everyone else is giving their numbers, check your spam box. :-) Z

Top Bottom