• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Ft-wayne,ind

reddog57

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,Thought I'd stop by to let the ones that own a Oreion Reeper know that they will be replacing and modifying 2 items on your reeper.First item is at the top of the clutch pedal,where it slids on a bolt like item.Where that's welded at the end,it will bend.And also another problem is on the lower weldment of the mounting frame rear axle.About 3 inches from where it fastens to the frame rear left,that will break,and it will need to be reinforced.I've owned my reeper since 4-18-2015 I bought it used with 300 miles on it,now I have 10,800.I do not drive it in mud or deep water,my top speed is 70 mph but only did that once.

Attachments

• 20160722_123136.jpg
    20160722_123136.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 251

reddog57

Reaction score
Some time ago I was thinking about buying a Elio but I got a Oreion for now.I would still consider buying one after they are sitting at a car business for sale.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Some time ago I was thinking about buying a Elio but I got a Oreion for now.I would still consider buying one after they are sitting at a car business for sale.
It may be a while before you see a used one for sale.
The reservation holders get theirs 2017, general public 2018; showing up used? Probably 2020 or after.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know. I'd sell mine for a fair price. Cost+$10K? And for an additional fee, I'll trailer it to your house.
For the first 6 months after release, you might be able to get that.
But then what would you have left? Wait another year to be able to buy another?

Top Bottom