• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Georgia

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links! And it's nice knowing there are other Elio "owners" so close by. I'm an old dude (as almost 70) who still loves tricking out cars, so I'm looking forward to modding the Elio a bit when it finally arrives. I've got a suspicion there'll be a lot of tweaking going on, from graphics to performance enhancements. The last car I spent too much money modding was a Mini Cooper "S".

My home brewing shop is in the middle of Gainesville, if you're over this way.

Cheers!

Craig

I am sure there will be plenty of people having fun with these cars and customizing them in many ways. They are inexpensive enough that it should leave some extra cash for some fun extras.

What is the name of your brewing shop? My brother in law occasionally makes a nice batch of home brew which I enjoy when I can and I find myself driving through Gainesville from time to time so I may just swing by some time.

BeerBrewer

Elio Fan
Reaction score
www.mybrewheaven.com is the link to my shop in Gainesville. Thanks for asking...

I am sure there will be plenty of people having fun with these cars and customizing them in many ways. They are inexpensive enough that it should leave some extra cash for some fun extras.

What is the name of your brewing shop? My brother in law occasionally makes a nice batch of home brew which I enjoy when I can and I find myself driving through Gainesville from time to time so I may just swing by some time.

Top Bottom