• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Hollywood, Md

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Jayne and I am on the list for a 2014 Elio. Just put down $100.00 "all in" so I don't have a production number. I have followed several concepts utilizing a three wheeled configuration and the Elio is by far the best I've ever seen. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Elio will be manufactured. The configuration reminds me of the Cobra helicopter used in the Marine Corps. I guess you can say that you are never too old to get a speeding ticket. I may have to test that theory. There are a few things I'd like to have in my Elio and wonder what others are thinking. They are:
1. Bluetooth for hands-free calling.
2. Cruse Control.
3. 12 Volt Port to power accessories (GPS, Phone,etc.).
4. USB port on radio.
5. Steering wheel controls for both CC and radio.
6. Serious or XM radio.
7. Paddle shifter on steering column for auto transmission.
8. A hidden storage compartment for misc. items such as cameras, etc.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Jayne!

It should be very easy to get the Bluetooth calling, satellite radio, and usb port with an aftermarket radio. I would guess that cruise control, a 12v port and a storage compartment would be included. I'd be surprised to see the others show up in the car, but you never know!

Pete Simmons

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Jayne and I am on the list for a 2014 Elio. Just put down $100.00 "all in" so I don't have a production number. I have followed several concepts utilizing a three wheeled configuration and the Elio is by far the best I've ever seen. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Elio will be manufactured. The configuration reminds me of the Cobra helicopter used in the Marine Corps. I guess you can say that you are never too old to get a speeding ticket. I may have to test that theory. There are a few things I'd like to have in my Elio and wonder what others are thinking. They are:
1. Bluetooth for hands-free calling.
2. Cruse Control.
3. 12 Volt Port to power accessories (GPS, Phone,etc.).
4. USB port on radio.
5. Steering wheel controls for both CC and radio.
6. Serious or XM radio.
7. Paddle shifter on steering column for auto transmission.
8. A hidden storage compartment for misc. items such as cameras, etc.
Hi, can you tell me how do you introduce yourself to all the members, couldn't figure it out. Thanks, Pete from Calif.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, can you tell me how do you introduce yourself to all the members, couldn't figure it out. Thanks, Pete from Calif.

Hey Pete, just click on the "Introduce Yourself" forum on the front page and then click "Post New Thread"

Capture.PNG

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Again , adding all this yuppie electronic junk to your Elio should be an after market thing so the base price (or close to it ) can be maintained at least initially. Or better yet have a secondary trim level for more bucks that you can have all the bells and whistles your heart can"t live without!! RB

RickDeckard

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Yes NRB I am with you... a lot of things will be POS add-ons or Aftermarket... Elio Motors has been in discussion with both suppliers and aftermarket people to try to figure out the best way to make it easy to add lots of stuff easily with wiring harness feature and mounting items ... I don't think we will be disappointed in the stuff we can upgrade and easily customize our vehicles

Top Bottom