• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Kansas

Thomas Turner

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. And see what others are saying about the Elio.
I am kind of undecided right now, and certain options, like a removable top, would make the difference between buying one, and not. I think it would be great to travel down the highway with no top, and the AC turned up full blast to blow cool air on you on hot days.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. And see what others are saying about the Elio.
I am kind of undecided right now, and certain options, like a removable top, would make the difference between buying one, and not. I think it would be great to travel down the highway with no top, and the AC turned up full blast to blow cool air on you on hot days.

Welcome aboard Thomas. I spent a goodly number of years in Kansas, moved from there to AZ and now am in Chandler OK. Good group of people here and lots of info. again, Welcome

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thomas, Glad you could join us on this fun Elio forum! :)
The removable or convertible top is a very interesting idea and I doubt it would be very hard for Elio to do but it may be something that happens down the line after they get this version into full production and into the hand of everyone waiting for them. I have read they will have glass roof and sun roof option.
I hope you have a great time on here reading about an discussing everything there is to know about this unique vehicle. If you ever have any issues with this site please contact a staff member as we are here to help.

Top Bottom