• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Las Cruces, Nm

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm all in! I just reserved a red hot for next yr. and can't wait!:)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Julie. Congratulations on your all in. If you went all in at $1K you should get your magic number some time within the next couple of weeks. I suspect this coming week but that is total speculation so don't quote me. This is a great group with lots of interesting ideas and discussions. There is also a lot of speculation and wonderful pictures from those who have seen the Elio up close and personal plus some good stories about their experiences. I hope being here will help you pass the time to your goal of a red hot Elio next year. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Julie, congratulations and welcome to the forum. Thanks for being my neighbor and joining the Elio revolution. Look forward to when we can cruise around Las Cruces together. The forum should be able to answer every possible question you may have and the members are helpful and friendly. Enjoy the experience

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just received my number this wk. I am #3853 - how exciting!
Congratulations, Julie. Did you enter your information on the Reservation Map and Survey? Goofyone set it up so we could track where people who have reservations of all levels are located. Being a map nut, I check it out almost every day. LOL Right now Florida looks like it is going to fall into the Atlantic Ocean there are so many reservations there. Now the big wait begins. :-) Z

Top Bottom