• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Little Rhody!

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I read about the Elio on CNN Money back in June. Sadly it was after the Boston stop so I missed seeing it in person.

I have been following the news since then and particularly after finding this site!

$100 all in today and totally psyched!
WELCOME ABOARD, from way down yonder in New Orleans

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I read about the Elio on CNN Money back in June. Sadly it was after the Boston stop so I missed seeing it in person.

I have been following the news since then and particularly after finding this site!

Hi and welcome from Oregon, ET Elio. Congratulations on your all in reservation. I hope you will go to the Reservation Forum/Reservation Map & Survey thread and complete our survey so your marker can be placed on our map. I may be wrong, but I think you are our first Rhode Island member. I will have to check the map and see. Now that you have discovered us, I hope you will share your ideas, thoughts and creativity. This is a very diverse and knowledgeable group and there is so very much to learn. I just checked and there is actually one other person on the map from Rhode Island. Let the Elio journey begin! Enjoy the ride!!! :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hello ET, and a warm WELCOME to you, from the Bayou State, Louisiana!

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you! NOLA is an awesome place (been twice), and part of my family is from NC. Think it will be time to plan another trip!
Welcome from NC :)

welcome from NC indeed .... where in the state does your family live .... fill up an Elio and you could ride all over Rhode Island ..;)

Jim

Top Bottom