• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Mn

Hob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I mentioned in my 1st post yesterday, been lurking around since January. That's when I went all in, and discovered this forum.

Been debating about joining, basically because I really don't have much to say or ask at this point. Just patiently keeping the faith, and hoping to see an Elios, or two, in my driveway some day.

The EM tour coming to Mpls at the end of the month is what tipped the joint the forum meter. Can't wait to take a look at an Elio in person.

Oh, love your sketchup design work AriLea. Don't know if I'll ever donk out an Elio, but I like the look of it :D

Hob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's this "dark side" to which you refer?

I hope it's not in reference to me mentioning "donk accessories". I just like the aesthetic of over sized, but minimalist, wheels & fenders. Looks kind of natural on an Elio. I'm not interested in any culturally associated aspects of donk??

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not a fan of ridiculously big wheels on cars but I understand that everyone's opinion is what matters most to them. To me, I usually only see Caprice's or other drug runner cars of choice up like that. Kind of looks like the car is on stilts. Makes me laugh every time I see them. But, to each his own. (I just see bent rims in the future and a rough ride in the present)

Hob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
In general. I tend to agree with you, not a fan of jacked up vehicles.. but, on an Elio it seems to fit. I think it's because the front wheels are more or less out riggers, and the back wheel is hidden. And, the bigger size of the wheels visually balances the remaining mass of the vehicle.

Just dreaming & sceaming though, probably won't be customizing my Elio to that extent. More interested in getting one, then customizing it.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As I mentioned in my 1st post yesterday, been lurking around since January. That's when I went all in, and discovered this forum.

Been debating about joining, basically because I really don't have much to say or ask at this point. Just patiently keeping the faith, and hoping to see an Elios, or two, in my driveway some day.

The EM tour coming to Mpls at the end of the month is what tipped the joint the forum meter. Can't wait to take a look at an Elio in person.

Oh, love your sketchup design work AriLea. Don't know if I'll ever donk out an Elio, but I like the look of it :D
Hob, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. We are generally a friendly helpful bunch and look forward to your comments and questions. Enjoy the experience

Top Bottom