• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Northern Va

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting my Elio. I've become an Elio-vangelist!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, CompTrex. This is a wonderful place to spend time waiting for our Elios. If you have a reservation, I hope you will go to the Reservation forum and take the survey so your name can be added to our map. This is a fun practice that gives us an idea who and where our fellow Elioites will be parking and driving their Elios after we get them. This is a very diverse and interesting group with a lot of knowledge, speculation, humor and creative ideas. The search function will help if you have specific questions and if you don't find the answers then please ask. Someone will most likely know the answer - unless you want to know exactly when you will get your Elio. Hop on board the Elio train and enjoy this exciting adventure and journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anxiously awaiting my Elio. I've become an Elio-vangelist!
Just wanted to say, "WELCOME" to you, CompTrex, from the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio: LOUISIANA!

It is exciting to see so many new members joining our Elio Family Forum each day!

Hope you make your All-In reservation soon, so you can enjoy the FULL 50% matching funds provided by Elio Motors!

Top Bottom