• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Oregon

Magnafique

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen Wile, I have a 1995 Honda VF750 Magna V4 and a Suzuki 600 cc sport bike. I will still ride occasionally but my Elio will be more comfortable for long rides. Finally got my production number of 21408. Thats a long way down the road if they do produce this Motorcycle, Autocycle, ????? I lived in Virginia when I worked at D.C. headquarters for the FAA. We lived in a nice little place called Aquia Harbor about 38 miles south of D.C.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Magnafique

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy all, I have just ordered an elio all in at 1000.00. Am getting too old to ride my motorcycles so I can drive my elio on rides with my buddies and carry extra Harley parts. Sure hope the Elio sees production,
Waiting with you all. Tom
Welcome from sunny New Mexico and to the forum. There are many of us here who are transitioning to the Elio for the same reasons as you. Enjoy the forum, the friendly members and the journey with us.

xtspode

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy all, I have just ordered an elio all in at 1000.00. Am getting too old to ride my motorcycles so I can drive my elio on rides with my buddies and carry extra Harley parts. Sure hope the Elio sees production,
Waiting with you all. Tom

I am with you on continuing riding with buddies. I hope none of them read that you think you can carry spares for their Harley's. They might get their feelings hurt a little.

Go Elio

Magnafique

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am with you on continuing riding with buddies. I hope none of them read that you think you can carry spares for their Harley's. They might get their feelings hurt a little.

Go Elio
I tell all of my Harley friends that 95 percent of Harley Davidson's are still on the road today. The other 5% made it home.............

Top Bottom