• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Rural Hall, North Carolina!

Hawk521

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Jumped into the $100 end of the Elio pool early last summer and have been watching as things evolve. I am a believer and hope Paul Elio can put it all together soon.

Spent about 50 years riding motorcycles and finally gave that up - just not quite as alert as I once considered myself to be. The Elio will be perfect for my needs.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Jumped into the $100 end of the Elio pool early last summer and have been watching as things evolve. I am a believer and hope Paul Elio can put it all together soon.

Spent about 50 years riding motorcycles and finally gave that up - just not quite as alert as I once considered myself to be. The Elio will be perfect for my needs.
Welcome from Fayetteville NC :)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Sounds like a good deal Hawk! Welcome to the forum from Kansas.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hawk521, congratulations and welcome to the forum. There are many of us for a host of reasons no longer are able or willing to ride motorcycles. Hope you have time to review the threads on the forum that most appeal to you. We try to keep it informative and entertaining and look forward to your comments and opinions. Welcome and enjoy the experience.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score

motorcycle.png
images5S5C6Y9N.jpg

Top Bottom