• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Sedona Az.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do have a reservation!
I have been sending comments through the Elio Blog w/o a response. Hopefully, through this forum that our ideas and modifications will be considered by the Elio Co.

Welcome from West Georgia, Palliden7. All our 'Hopes and Dreams', of our Elio's, are discussed here. I do believe our posts are scanned by someone in the Elio team. Express you thoughts and ideas, here, and see where it goes.
I rode a Wing thru Sedona a few years ago, on the way back from the Grand Canyon, laid it done in a parking lot, looking for some SHADE. That gravel was like marbles. Beautiful Country you got 'round there.

4105 here and still waiting on the bus to Shreveport.

Again, Welcome.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from E. TN Palliden7. This forum is a good place for answers and questions. Just remember the answers are from us, not Elio motors so not official.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big reach-out from THE Sunshine State.

BYW your posted reservation number is basically a receipt of your deposit. You'll only get a reservation number, SOL (spot on line) if you are "all in at 1k." I'm not sure of the current number (maybe 13-14k?)), and in fact if you did do the 1k all in you will be getting your number ( usually sent out about 6 week intervals (I'm not sure where they are with this cycle)

Whatever your amount, you've arrived at the place for great information, and if you haven't been following this project, there are piles of posts to go thru
Be forewarned , the thread and a few first posts stay on point, quickly followed in direction to just about anything. It usually requirers a gentle nudge to TRY to get back. Enjoy.
There are many folks with great talents, who are pleased to share your questions/concerns
Welcome

Top Bottom