• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From South Arkansas, I'm In.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Eddie! :)

Glad you jumped all-in for this amazing vehicle and also decided to join us on this fun forum full of Elio fans. We have a diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hi All
Eddie from south AR. Motorcycle ridera and yard mower.
I'm all in $1000.
Every option I can get.
I'll be here.
Hi Eddie, and welcome from southern Oregon. This site is a real treat and helps pass the time as we await the great Elio arrival date. Enjoy the journey and have some fun at the same time. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from and Elio enthusiast in New Mexico and to the forum. Plenty of information, facts, misinformation, great people, fun, and entertainment on this forum. It has something for everyone and you will get your money's worth of enjoyment from it. WELCOME

Eddie

Elio Fan
Reaction score
thanks, I currently drive a 2000 Honda Insight without hybrid battery. Still get 55 to 60 mpg.
Always wanted a three wheel enclosed vehice
Bought one once with a bike behind a old modified Citicar. Didn't work out and it's still in the shed.

Marine 7

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi All
Eddie from south AR. Motorcycle ridera and yard mower.
I'm all in $1000.
Every option I can get.
I'll be here.
Welcome Eddie you will get a lot of info. from this site. Great people with a lot of answers to your Elio questions.

Top Bottom