• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Southern Ohio

Hi Ray K, You jumped in just in time. Elio OHIO Group is planning another sit down dinner meeting. This time in Dayton OHIO. Please join the discussion in the OHIO forum. It is at the bottom of the this, Elioowners Forum's thread list under Mid-West States. This will probably be the closest meeting to you, so I hope you will get involved. WELCOME !!!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Welcome to the forum Ray! Feel free to use the Search field in the upper right. If you can't find what you're looking for, holler.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Hello All, I haven't committed quite yet. I'm still in the research phase. I've loved this concept since I saw a similar vehicle that one of my high school teachers built back in the late 70's early 80's.
1985-pulse.jpg

This is what got me when I was 16, I really wanted one, kinda glad I didn't, no A/C and a bubble top, could probably fry eggs on the dash. But still I loved the pitch 100 MPG @ 100 MPH. At the time I think it was $12K new. The Elio is just the 16yo in me screaming for that stupid Pulsecar.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Hello All, I haven't committed quite yet. I'm still in the research phase. I've loved this concept since I saw a similar vehicle that one of my high school teachers built back in the late 70's early 80's.
RayKJr, welcome to the forum and hopefully you can find all the information you need to make a decision on the Elio. There are plenty of helpful here and will answer nearly any question you can think of. Enjoy the journey with us.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Welcome from the Pacific Northwest, you've arrived at THE best site to learn about the Elio, and perhaps, down the road, you'll make your final decision. Sit back for now, and enjoy the ride!!