• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Southern West Virginia

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Glad to meet all of you. I am looking forward to driving my Elio. I am at $100 right now, not too concerned about the timeline changes and such. I currently drive a 2001 Ford Sport Trac, which was a unique style when I bought it. It will be needing a replacement in the next couple of years, so I can wait for my next style change.
Thanks for keeping this forum friendly!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to meet all of you. I am looking forward to driving my Elio. I am at $100 right now, not too concerned about the timeline changes and such. I currently drive a 2001 Ford Sport Trac, which was a unique style when I bought it. It will be needing a replacement in the next couple of years, so I can wait for my next style change.
Thanks for keeping this forum friendly!
Hi again SandyCWV. I have already sent you a welcome through the regional forum. So I will simply say again, enjoy the fun and positive and, since there is always at least one in every crowd, ignore the negative. That's what I do. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the best Elio forum on the internet SandyCWV! I hope you have a great time here reading about and discussing everything there is to know about these neat little autocycles. If you ever have any issues here please be sure to let a staff member know as we are here to help.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi again SandyCWV. I have already sent you a welcome through the regional forum. So I will simply say again, enjoy the fun and positive and, since there is always at least one in every crowd, ignore the negative. That's what I do. :) Z
Hey Z you ignoring me again? ;)

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Sandy, I like your attitude..The elio will probably only be a dream car to a young person getting his or her first automobile..For me it will be a fun toy also my way of mooning the oil companies...

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Certainly not a dream car for me either! All I want is a reliable, comfortable, low cost vehicle for my commute. If gas were cheap I'd be driving another full sized pickup to be honest.. Those days are long gone now so the Elio should do the trick..

Ray

Top Bottom