• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From St. Louis Metro Area

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I'm new here as well, and live out in Pacific, MO. All in for 1K! (I'm the "84 mile round trip" poster, so getting 84 mpg was a sign....or strange coincidence at least ;)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hello Captain, welcome to the family! I hear ya about seeing it in person. I live about 4.5 hrs from Denver, it'll be there over the Labor Day weekeend, I'm trying to decide if I will go to see it.

For the t-shirt and bumper sticker delivery, mine took 24 days to get to me, from reservation to arrival. For yours, it could be more, but hopefully not too much.

Welcome to the forum!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in at the $100 level. Very anxious to see one in person. I love everything about the vehicle and feel it will be a good fit for me.
Welcome and congratulations on joining the legion of fans that have made the decision to reserve their Elio. Hope you will take the time to look over the forum because it has the latest information, rumors, and opinions on the development and production of the Elio. The forum search function is very helpful and the members are friendly and helpful. If you have a question just ask. Welcome to the Elio family and the journey to ownership.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in at the $100 level. Very anxious to see one in person. I love everything about the vehicle and feel it will be a good fit for me.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, CaptainMorgan. I was in your category when I saw the Elio on July 11, in Portland but never questioned upgrading. My delay was financial rather than fit. I figure I have at least a year to "fix" any fit problems before I get my Elio. LOL I hope you enjoy exploring the many conversations by this diverse, knowledgeable and fun group of Elio lovers from all over this country and even from some foreign lands. This is a very exciting opportunity to be in on a historical change in the auto industry. If you can't find what you are looking for through the search function simply ask your question. Someone will know the answer or know someone who knows the answer. Being here is helping us all pass the "gestation" period to production. 2015 Elios here we come! :-) Z

For Event locations and schedule, be sure to check out our Elio Events forum to find the location nearest you. :-)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Welcome aboard the Elio train to the future of simple, personal transportation!

We all share and feed off of each other's dreams. Most of our dreams are identical, duplicates of others thoughts and dreams, but rarely does a day pass without some new twist on a dream that none of us have ever heard. . . . . Guess what I'm trying to say Captain, is, jump in. Share what's on your mind. . . . . .and read. READ the threads and learn. Form lasting bonds with other Elio "family" members here and time will fly.

Our Elio's are 24 hours closer each new day with the rising of the sun!

Welcome from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the future birth place of Paul Elio's new little Elio! :D

Top Bottom