• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Tampa

Mike Sheda

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome from the Atlantic Coast of this great state of ours. You're in for a great experience. There are many folks here, if their combined talents went into business together could probably produce a beautiful vehicle! As you get to know us and read the MANY posts, you'll get a glimpse of the range of folks wanting an Elio-
Catch you on Alligator Alley??

I'm headed over your way today, going to Miami to hop on a ship, but I'll be flying over alligator alley :)

Thanks every one the welcomes and the answers, yes, if I'm going to gamble, I'm going to gamble big. But I'll willing to risk 1000 for a 1500 return deposit. Just couldn't pass that up. I've been watching these since they were first brought up, and I like the changes I've seen, and the story behind them. I can wait a year or so to get into a new car if that's what it takes. And for the price of this, I don't have to trade in what I have, so best of both worlds.

Mike Sheda

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I wish... we get on the ship tomorrow, and go to Key West (high of 70 or so with rain) then day at sea (high 66) then Nassau Friday (high 67)... it will be one of the coolest cruises I've been on... in both weather and the cruise. It's the keeping the Blues Alive at Sea with Joe Bonomassa, John Hiatt, Robert Randolph, and many many more..... I've packed sweatshirts, so I'm ready!

Mike Sheda

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Not just Aliens, but the ebil gubberment... I was on a forum several years ago where some tin hatters were actually talking about tin hatting! I told them it didn't matter if they put on tin foil hat if they didn't protect their pets also. Because of the experiments held in the 30's and 40's based on Pavlov's initial research, but because of the war it wasn't publicized, they could also control the minds of your pets and see what you are up to that way. Just like the ebil gubbermint to turn man's best friend against him!

(I believe in feeding a good paranoia). So since then, I've been using my dog's pic in tin foil :)

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not just Aliens, but the ebil gubberment... I was on a forum several years ago where some tin hatters were actually talking about tin hatting! I told them it didn't matter if they put on tin foil hat if they didn't protect their pets also. Because of the experiments held in the 30's and 40's based on Pavlov's initial research, but because of the war it wasn't publicized, they could also control the minds of your pets and see what you are up to that way. Just like the ebil gubbermint to turn man's best friend against him!

(I believe in feeding a good paranoia). So since then, I've been using my dog's pic in tin foil :)

I like it! Egg them on! Kind of like my screen name, NSTG8R ('Instigator'...not 'Nasty Gator' as some were confused about. o_O I didn't read it that way until someone kept calling me 'Gator'.)

Have a nice cruise! :)

Top Bottom