• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Tennessee

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
hello all!

Just wanted to get the hi's out of the way. I've been all in now for a while and I'm working on saving up enough to have my Elio paid off when i finally get it. The waiting is the hardest part.....well that and trying to figure out which color i want :)
Hi back at you, Keven;

OK now what part of Tennesse are you hailing from? Holy smokes you got in way ahead of me. I cant decide on a color either. Although, I'm leaning towards marshmello white. I do know I'm going to make the channels in the back wheel cover alternate red and white like the flag on blue background. Let the red tail light serve as one of the red panels. This is going to be a play car for me.

PS Whats Andy going to say about you owning an Elio?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from Harriman, Tn.....next door to the nations 3rd largest man made disaster. :)

OK I'll bite..........What are man made disasters one and two?

I'm going with NSTG8Rs version as the greatest man made disasters. If a man can be considered to be man made then this is far worse fall out damage than any silly little half-life problem at Oakridge. This is more like a "whole life" problem and is going to be worse than Chernobyl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom