• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The Foothills Of North Carolina

3 wheelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I've been "all in" since November. I sometimes drive leaning my head to the middle of my car imagining I'm driving my Elio. I sometimes wonder how my back tire will miss the dead animal, pot hole or junk in the middle of the road. I think I'll keep an air dragon tire inflator in the Elio at all times. These are just some of the Elio thoughts that go through my head. Who will be the first to trick paint their Elio as a coffin? Imagine seeing that come up behind you on the highway. Maybe traffic will clear out of your way.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Done the, 'driving leaning my head to the middle of my car' thing also :D, and with all the deer carcasses strewn up and down the highway certain times of year out here, also wondered how an Elio would handle the impact on the wheels and undercarriage...I know it's a butt-clincher in my Subaru SVX! :eek:

Welcome to the forum, 3 wheelio!

Hootersnoocher

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi, from northern Michigan. I plan on turning our two-tracks into three-tracks. Hoping to make a deal with a fishing guide to paint the green one like a trout, if he will pay the cost of the wrap, I"ll drive around spreading his name.

Top Bottom