• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The North Shore Of Massachusetts

meliop

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind welcome. I know most have waited quite sometime. I would have too; if i had heard about the elio sooner. Nevertheless,it should be worth the wait. Just something about this story and car had me hooked when I read the article for the first time this past Monday . I look forward to meeting all the Massachusetts owners for the first time when we take delivery.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind welcome. I know most have waited quite sometime. I would have too; if i had heard about the elio sooner. Nevertheless,it should be worth the wait. Just something about this story and car had me hooked when I read the article for the first time this past Monday . I look forward to meeting all the Massachusetts owners for the first time when we take delivery.

Welcome! from e.Tennessee :D .

I get the impression, from your avitar, that when "you get yours" there is probably going to be some conflict. Two drivers and two passengers. The best way to "reduce it'', is to make a second reservation! :p

meliop

Reaction score
Welcome! from e.Tennessee :D .
I get the impression, from your avitar, that when "you get yours" there is probably going to be some conflict. Two drivers and two passengers. The best way to "reduce it'', is to make a second reservation! :p
Not a bad Idea! I may just do that...It would make a perfect first car for my twin boys in a few years :D

Top Bottom