• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From The The Land Of Plastic Bricks (legoland) & Disney Mouse Ears

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome navigator! I am sure you will find all the Elio knowledge you could ever want on here as well a as a lot more you didn't need or want. :D

If you every have any issues on this forum please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm another "newbie" convert looking for additional enlightment and knowledge about what looks like a historical dream machine
Welcome from the land of liquid sunshine. I hope you find what you are looking for on this site. There is definitely a lot of information made available and some of it is even accurate. :-) Plus we have a great staff. I think the site speaks for itself in that when I joined early in March we were below 500 members and now we have almost 700. That is awesome growth in one month. And all of us are Elio Crazy! Enjoy!!! LOL :-) Z

Navigator

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Hey Zelio I see you hail from southern OR, I spent 33 years working in Portland before retireing to central FL.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! Hey Zelio I see you hail from southern OR, I spent 33 years working in Portland before retireing to central FL.
Hi navigator. I retired to Sutherlin, OR site unseen in 2009. I love it here. I am 3 1/2 hours from Portland, 1 hour from Eugene, 2 hours from Medford, 1 1/2 hours from Crater Lake, 1 1/2 hours from the coast and 20 minutes from Roseburg. I can't wait to drive all those trips in my Elio. I make the Medford trip once a month and since I like to be noticed, I feel the Elio is a great way to do it. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom