• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Towson Maryland

TJ Hue

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hey TJ! Welcome, and congrats on your reservation. Based on current plans, we are one year from start of production.

On these forums, I've learned the "new posts" link at the top is useful to see which threads people are talking on currently. Just one way to dive in and start reading and participating.
Thanks for the tips and here to hoping production starts sooner then planned.

dunkybones

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that on their website. Will be interesting to see when the retail store opens up. Do you know if it is supposed to be in the Mall or stand alone?
I went to their website, but I couldn't find the proposed retail center map. Last time I saw it though, the proposed center was up off of York Rd, just inside the beltway. I think there is a Lexus dealership there, and Ruck Funeral home.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all. I have just put in my reservation for my Elio and looking forward to talking with all of you.

This will be my first fuel efficient car and I am looking forward to it.

TJ
TJ, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. The Elio Motors website has a listing of the 60 cities that will have Elio distribution centers. It does not give exact locations because they are not planning on having them developed until well after production begins. Not only will the Elio be fuel efficient but it will be exciting too. Fun, safe, and economical with great creature comforts, what more could you ask for. Welcome and thanks for joining us in this exciting adventure to change future transportation options.

TJ Hue

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I went to their website, but I couldn't find the proposed retail center map. Last time I saw it though, the proposed center was up off of York Rd, just inside the beltway. I think there is a Lexus dealership there, and Ruck Funeral home.

Yes I know where you mean. Will be interesting to see where it pops up.

Top Bottom