• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Tx

Mikel Matthews

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome. The rally sound good. I belong to the Porsche Club of America and we do a lot of driving throughout the year. Fact is we are having a concours, a rally and an autocross this weekend for our yearly fundraiser for Wounded Warriors. So after we get our Elios lets get together and drive!

No I didn't go all out with the $1000. I didn't see a reason for doing so. I've been involved in a number of startups, some made it and some didn't, so this is my way of providing some positive reinforcement in the company while not risking a larger sum of money.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Thank you for the warm welcome. The rally sound good. I belong to the Porsche Club of America and we do a lot of driving throughout the year. Fact is we are having a concours, a rally and an autocross this weekend for our yearly fundraiser for Wounded Warriors. So after we get our Elios lets get together and drive!

No I didn't go all out with the $1000. I didn't see a reason for doing so. I've been involved in a number of startups, some made it and some didn't, so this is my way of providing some positive reinforcement in the company while not risking a larger sum of money.

Yep, sounds good. Your Porsche Club event sounds fantastic.

Top Bottom