• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello From Warren, Michigan

Dave Bushey

Reaction score
I'm All In for a new Elio! I currently drive a RAM 3500 Dually with a Cummins Diesel. I bought this truck because I needed a tow vehicle for my travel trailer and wanted to be able to upgrade to a 5th wheel toy hauler for my motorcycles in the future. Unfortunately, this truck has become my daily commuter to and from work. At 15 MPG and over $4 for a gallon of diesel, I'm spending a lot of money on fuel during the winter. When the weather gets nice, I commute on my motorcycle. The Elio is just what I have been looking for. Low cost, high mileage and it looks like it would be a blast to drive! And as a bonus, at 1000 lbs, I can put it in the back of the Toy Hauler in the future!

Frank Smith

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm All In for a new Elio! I currently drive a RAM 3500 Dually with a Cummins Diesel. I bought this truck because I needed a tow vehicle for my travel trailer and wanted to be able to upgrade to a 5th wheel toy hauler for my motorcycles in the future. Unfortunately, this truck has become my daily commuter to and from work. At 15 MPG and over $4 for a gallon of diesel, I'm spending a lot of money on fuel during the winter. When the weather gets nice, I commute on my motorcycle. The Elio is just what I have been looking for. Low cost, high mileage and it looks like it would be a blast to drive! And as a bonus, at 1000 lbs, I can put it in the back of the Toy Hauler in the future!
Remember it's as long as a Cadillac CTS.

Top Bottom